Sabtu, Disember 06, 2008

go for movie

today..my honey call..she ask me to buy movie tickets...movie tickets?? "why more then 3" i said...cause i, her n our beloved jyhah..."who else?" i said..."our nece's" honey said...ooo...i forgot....on monday we muslim's will celebrate Aidil Adha..they'll coming back home for celebrating..."ok" i said...after chating with my honey...i sit n thinking bout my promise to beloved jyha...."ayah...kalau jyha dapat no 1, ayah nak bagi hadiah pe?" she ask me.."tanya ibu le...dia nak bagi hadiah apa" said me...she go to her ibu n ask her once again for "hadiah"..."ibu bawak tengok wayang nak?" honey ask her..."nak2..yea2 ibu bawak tengok wayang....yea2" shout beloved jyha...then...after few weeks...she made her promise for victory...go for no 1 in class n also no 1 in 1 whole year.....now....me n honey have to fulfill our promise to her...argghh nevermind...as long...as she can made her promise come true...then what?? i am as parent have to award our son/daughter cause of their effort n spirit in do anything...as long as that kinda thing is +ve and Allah's love it....so...tomorrow...i've to stop for tickets at JJ ( can't buy o/l for cinema at ipoh, lol )


" you are what you eat"

Tiada ulasan: