Sabtu, Disember 06, 2008

twenty four seven....can we?

my coop...KOPRUM Berhad....actually ours...will take part in Selangor Ria Carnival 2008 held at S/Alam stadium...on 13th - 21st dec, well..lots of thing ve to do before "D" day...today i ve to settle down those banner, stickers and signage...."alamak!! have to settle all of it today??". I sit down, switch on my lovely laptop....start doing work.....after few hours....mok ask me if i can go to k.kangsar / ipoh / gerik for taking 1000 empty bottle....after that..send it to manufacturer ( for saffron cordial laa )....what? now is 12...have to settle something else...finish at 3...now...have to travel 150 km or more....mmm....well nevermind...."all for 1 and 1 for all"...hehehee...now iv've to wait till those manufacturer and agent email me product info and pictures of it.....in a moment ive start thinking that this the art of business....work hard....work smart...work round the clock...never care bout this coming Aidil Adha....you now what?...this is not for me...this is for my coop...our cooperative actually KOPRUM Berhad....i m very proud to be in this family...grow together....make money together and also.....taking risks as one big group...mmmm....this is what those american call....twenty four seven...i think laaa....


" you are what you eat"

Tiada ulasan: